Monday, November 9, 2009

We're Coming Home!!

So we are just waiting to get Ethan's prescriptions filled and for his home oxygen to be arranged and then we will be on our way home. We have to come back on Thursday for a chest x-ray and lab work but in the meantime, we get to be home where Ethan should hopefully be more comfortable.

I know that I have said it before, but I can never thank each of you enough for your prayers, thoughts, and well wishes. I know my limits and how quickly I can reach them. I have felt the love and concern for Ethan and I. It truly has made this journey a much easier one. I have also felt the love of my Savior and the peace that only He can bring.

I realize that this recovery is not over and is just going to be taking place in a new environment, but to be a little bit cheesy, there really is no place like HOME!

---Allison

2 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

YEAH!!! I'm glad that you guys are going home. I think that you are right when you say there's no place like home, and I hope Ethan recovers well there.

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

Yeah!!