Saturday, November 7, 2009

Post Op Night #4

Tim spent the night with Ethan last night and the report I got from Tim when I called this morning was the Ethan has finally pooped (all over Tim in the cafeteria I might add)! I think he is finally feeling better and I wouldn't be surprised if we started hearing the "home" word in the next day or so. He is getting his pacer wires out today and so after that he will just have his IV and monitors to deal with. Tim said that he ate a few scrambled eggs and a little bit of french toast this morning. At this point, if he will keep eating we just need to work on getting him to take his oral meds. I am excited to go up and see my little man. Yay Ethan!!

---Allison

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay!! Now I think its time to say poor Tim! Hopefully that will give Ethan some relief. Now he just needs to be a good boy and enjoy those nasty meds!

Melanie said...

Hooray for poop! Not so much hooray for being on Tim, but hey, at least it's out!

The Gatherum Family said...

yay! as a fellow constipation sufferer (wayyyyyyyyyyy too much tmi eh?) i feel for him and am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy he was able to do it! hopefully you guys will get to come home soon-i am so happy the surgery was a success. talk to you soon.

The Hood's said...

Yay for a good poop! I'm sure he feels SO much better! I hope the "H" word comes up quickly! Keep it up Ethan!

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

Yay! I'm so happy to hear that he is feeling better. Nothing makes you feel better then finally pooping. Sorry it has to be all over Tim though. We do hope he can come home soon.

Blake and Jessica said...

So this might sound really weird for only being 4 days out of surgery but I think he lots a lot better. His palor is much more pink and he looks more alert, even in the sleepy pictures with Tim. I hope he continues to do better. Many prayers for you, Tim, and Ethan.