Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Surgery Update #2

We just got another update from Bonnie (the Nurse Practitioner) and I guess I made a mistake on my last post which was that he did have all of his lines in but he was not on the heart/lung bypass machine yet. She said that he is stable and doing well and that the surgeons "are almost through his chest wall" which is when they will have access to his heart. After that is complete, they will then hook him up to the heart/lung machine. She said that we will have another update in about an hour.

---Allison

4 comments:

Kaidence's Mommy said...

We are thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers. Hang in there today!!!!

Margie said...

We're all thinking about your family today. Margie

Sherry Lewis said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today.

Sherry Brown
Valerie Brown
Vanessa Brown Sthole

Angela Hanson said...

I love you Allison! I've been thinking about you guys today and I've said lots of prayers! Just know Im thinking about you and please let me know if there is anything I can do.