Monday, September 24, 2007

Ian Needs Prayers

At this time I would like to ask everyone reading this blog to say a special prayer for Ian Pearson and his family. His surgery did not go as well as hoped and is in a very critical period of recovery. It is so hard to imagine what their family is going through right now. It definitely hits close to home. Although they may not know you personally, feel free to post any comments of support on their blog. I am sure that they would appreciate all the prayers and voices of support. You can reach it through "Ian" under my friends link.

---Allison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison -

Hearing what the Pearsons are going through makes even the worst days look good. Know that my prayers are with them. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for Ian, Emily, Jenn and Justin.

Love,
Joni