Monday, October 29, 2007

My Family

Tim doesn't get enough credit for the wonderful husband and father that he is. I truly value his opinions and I admire his intelligence and insight. I have to say that I think he is so handsome with his early greys (I'd better since I am sure that I am the cause of a few of them).

Gavin loves wearing Spencer's Darth Vader helmet. He also had been chewing on a whip that Spencer had bought at scout camp which gives the nice black smudging on his face.

This is Emily just after she pulled out her tooth. This would make tooth #3 and is the first tooth she pulled out all by herself. She is now working on her other front tooth. She has really matured this last year.

Spencer loves to mess around with the camera and take pictures of himself and his surroundings. He is such a ham when he gets his picture taken. He is such a good big brother and is a big help with Gavin.

I just wanted to post a few pictures of my family that have been taken in the last couple of weeks. All of the pictures so far on this blog have just been of Ethan ..... but I am so lucky to have 4 beautiful and intelligent children and they all deserve a little recognition. They amaze me everyday.

Tim has been working so hard at work lately and then has been coming home and working on major home projects. He never complains. I don't know how I got so lucky to marry such a hard working, supportive, and patient man. I have many, many shortcomings and although I am sure he notices, he never holds them against me. I have been very blessed. I love you all!

---Allison

3 comments:

Melanie said...

So fun to see pictures of all of them! I honestly cannot remember when I saw them last ... or you for that matter. Maybe that party at Karalee's a few years ago for her going through the temple? Anyway, they all look cute and happy as ever!

The Gatherum Family said...

What a great post Allison-such cute pictures. You captured each of their personalities perfectly! Thanks for the fun gift for Gage-HE LOVES IT-I have to set time limits for him on the computer.

Zaltana said...

You have a cute little family. I'm amazed at how much your kids have changed and grown up recently - well since I saw them last anyway ... probably last Christmas! Sienna is quite the little photographer also. How fun are kids!