Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Pics

The kids were so excited for Halloween this morning. They all put their costumes on as soon as they woke up. When I told them to take their costumes off until until Halloween, Spencer took the liberty to point out that it was Halloween "all day long". You've gotta love kids!

Gavin was "Bob the Builder". He had a hard time keeping his hat on while trick or treating. It kept falling into his eyes and then he couldn't see his candy. However, his hat did become useful in the car when he opened up his smarties and used his hat as a bowl for them.

Emily is wearing the witch costume that my mom made me in the 2nd grade. She told me that this costume makes her look "really cute".

Spencer was supposed to be a lion tamer and Gavin was going to be the lion. However, we couldn't find a cute lion costume for Gavin and so Spencer became a Safari explorer.


---Allison

1 comment:

The Gatherum Family said...

Dang, I wish I would have known. I have 3 cute lion costumes...next time ask me, we have a crapload of costumes, both old Halloween ones as well as dress up. They all look cute anyway though! Hope you guys had a fun day. Adrian