Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Night

I couldn't get a really cute picture of Ethan looking at the camera. He always new when to look away right before the picture snapped.

Gavin and Ethan both LOVED wearing their costumes. They all had some glowing swords to take with them as well.


This picture of Emily makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. I tried to get the red eye out of it but to no avail. She looks like a drunken pirate. Oh my.

Spencer had a hard time coming up with a costume this year but finally settled on this ensemble. Again, oh my.

So as you can see, this year we were a Gang of Pirates and a Disco Man for Halloween. We didn't go to any indoor or organized gatherings in an attempt to keep away from germs. We did however, go around our neighborhood. Spencer and Emily went out on their own and I took Ethan and Gavin down and back on our street.
This was Ethan's first year "Trick or Treating" and I have to say that he was just so cute. At each house he would say "Tick o Teat!" and "Happy Halloweeeeeeeen!". Gavin also mentioned that this was the "Best trick or treating, EVER!"
It was nice to get out and to have a fun filled weekend before the stress of next week comes. Now the fun begins with picking through all of the "loot" for the good stuff when the kids go to bed. So much for my diet. Oh well.
---Allison

3 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who horks my kids' candy when they aren't looking.
Love the pirate theme and the disco costume is outragous.
I'm glad that Ethan could go Tick o Teating this year. Good luck with the surgery this coming week.

Fowers Family said...

I just save part of the bag and Thane and I eat it! I know, eat one gain ten pounds! Love and miss you, Emily looks so cute! Jody

~Rachel said...

Love the costumes!!! I'm happy Ethan had so much fun.