Friday, December 12, 2008

The Winners Are...

Yeah! So the winners of this game are Emily, Brynn, and Rachel! What I need you to do next is to email me with your mailing information so that I can send you a gift in the mail.

Now, I am also bending the rules a little bit and I am going to ask the 3 of you if you have a preference. I have not bought anything yet because I wanted to see who my winners would be first. So, with that being said, you have a choice to make. I can send something off in the next couple of days and have it to you by Christmas, OR, if you are willing to wait a little bit, I will get something for you while I am in Africa, but you won't get it until mid January.

So, send me your contact information and gift preference at allisoncurtis19@hotmail.com. I will let you know what the decision is when I hear back from everyone. Thanks for playing!!!

---Allison

No comments: