Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Do You Want to Play Along?


A few weeks ago I was checking in on one of our heart friends and "Gavin's Mommy" had a fun post that I wanted to participate in. Basically, the first 3 people to make a comment on that post would receive a small gift with the promise that they would continue to pay it forward. This cute ornament is what I received in the mail a couple of days ago.
So, now it is my turn to "pay it forward." Would you like to receive a fun gift and then give a gift in return? If you would like to participate, here are the rules.
THE RULES: The focus of this is to do an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and "pay it forward."I will send a small gift to the first 3 bloggers who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three will post this information and the game will continue!! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found, anything you want!! Just a gift that will make the person's day!!
If you are interested in participating, simply be one of the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment!! You have to promise that you will then post about this on your blog, link back to me, and then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along through your blog. Doesn't this sound like fun!!??
Don't be shy. In fact, here is a special invitation to all of you lurkers who never comment. Now is your chance to make yourself known and say hello! :)
Anyway, let the games begin!
---Allison

5 comments:

Em said...

I would love to play!!!

Heart Mommy said...

Me too!!!! Let me in on the action.

~Rachel said...

Count me in. this sounds like fun!

~Rachel said...

Allison, i was on my way out the door to get Ash from school when I looked at your post, so i didn't post much the first time. I know you all are so busy but i love all of your posts! I will be sending the Christmas Cousins gifts as well as Mom and Dad's tommorrow so be looking for it all in the mail. Love and miss you all!!!!!

kelly said...

I am lame and haven't been reading blogs, but this would have been so fun.
And now I'm going to have to read and find out why you're going to Africa.