Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Followup

Christmas, as always, turned out great this year. The kids loved all of their gifts and we enjoyed the time that was spent together as a family.

Tim's sister, Liz, and her family spent a few days with us as well as his cousin Chloe. It is always nice having them stay with us. Whether Tim admits it or not, he gets lonely being the only one in his family still here in Utah. His loneliness tends to show more around the holidays. However, just spending some time with his family really seems to fill up his bucket.

My pictures will be non existent in this post, not because I didn't take any pictures, but because I took them on the SD card that is now in Emily's camera and I can't find it at the moment. So, when it is found I will have to post some of our Christmas pictures.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. We love you all.

---Allison

No comments: