Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Today was a really nice day. Myself, Spencer, and Emily went up to my Grandpa's house for dinner. Tim, Gavin, and Ethan stayed back home since Ethan can't go anywhere. Although I didn't like being separated, I know that this is only temporary. Tim was a good sport and volunteered to stay back since he has no nearby family. He also volunteered to keep Gavin so that I could have a relaxing day and not have to worry about him getting into things or running away at my Grandpa's house. I did bring back Tim and Gavin some dinner and pie. So although it was re-heated, they at least were still able to have a turkey dinner. It was nice to visit with family and I really enjoyed myself. My contribution to dinner was homemade rolls and banana cream pie. I hope all of you have had a wonderful day with your family. It is this time of year that I am so grateful for all of my blessings and the people in my life.

---Allison

1 comment:

The Gatherum Family said...

Thanks Al, it was so nice to be with you guys too. I am sorry that Tim, Gavin (I freakin love that kid) and Ethan weren't there, but I loved Thanksgiving this year. I feel like I have emerged from a rather dark cloud and I am so aware this year of all my blessings. We love you guys and are so grateful for you-as soon as Ethan is older and more stable, let's plan a couples trip-just a weekend or something like the old days. I miss that. Love ya, Adrian