Thursday, February 28, 2008

He's Almost Crawling

Ethan LOVES to stand up. Just after I took this picture, I set him down on the floor while I left the room and he FREAKED out. As soon as I stood him back up, he immediately stopped crying.


Here he is trying to get up and crawl. He's almost there.

He still prefers to roll around and do the army crawl to get to where he wants to go.

However, sometimes he becomes very frustrated when he gets stuck on all fours.

Keep trying Ethan!

----Allison

2 comments:

~Rachel said...

Way to go Ethan!!! I can't wait to hold you little man. Love Aunt Rachie

Anonymous said...

I miss you, after spending two hours talking the other night I forgot how well we connected. I knew Ethan would crawl and it won't be long and you will be wishing he wasn't so fast! Wanted to call you this last week just couldn't find the time, love, Jody