Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gavin's Rodeo Ride

I tried to post both Gavin and Emily's rodeo ride, but for some reason it won't let me. So here is Gavin's, and I will do Emily's in a seperate post.

Gavin was so excited to get some unexpected money from his ride. He was a hoot to watch! Anyway, here is Gavin's ride on his sheep.



video



Gavin and Emily (and several of their cousins) heard about this fun opportunity and couldn't wait to give it a try. Neither of the kids have ever ridden on a sheep or a cow, in fact, I don't even know if they have ever been to a rodeo before. Regardless, they couldn't wait to get on and ride! Surprisingly, they each showed up with a certificate and $3. The kids were so excited. They didn't even know that they would get a prize from the rodeo itself. Their uncle Bryan had previously given an incentive of $5 for each catagory (the sheep and the cow) for the child who stayed on the longest.

Is it a surprise that both Gavin and Emily won the money? Not if you know them! Not a bad days work I'd say.

---Allison


2 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

Are you serious?? That is the funniest thing every. Your kids are brave. That is awesome. I watched each video like 5 times. Loved it.

Fowers Family said...

Can't see the video cause I am at work. I am going to go home and watch it! Love ya, Jody