Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's That Time of Year





I have to say that this was a fun summer. However, all good things must come to an end.
Spencer was VERY nervous to start Jr. High and wanted me to take a picture of him before he came home black and blue. I guess he had the impression that everyone gets beat up in Jr. High. I think I would have been nervous too if that is what I was expecting. Luckily for Spencer, he came home in one piece and with a smile on his face. He says Jr. High is MUCH better than elementary school.
Miss Emily was so excited and in such a rush to get to school, we forgot to get her picture taken. So, needless to say, the photos of her were taken on her 2ND day of school. She really likes her teacher and has made a "friend" named Tyler which she seems VERY excited about. They play with each other at recess and eat lunch next to each other. Don't worry, I've told her she can't have a "boyfriend" and she reassures me that they are "just friends". Really. She is only 8. This crush thing is happening WAY too early. I've always known that she is going to give me a run for my money. Wish me luck!
---Allison

1 comment:

Ty and Ber said...

I don't think that I would have gone to school if I were Spencer and if I thought that. I'm glad he didn't come home black and blue and that he actually enjoyed it.

Emily looks so cute in her picture. If you don't want her to have a boyfriend at age 8 you are going to have to start dressing her in rags. Although I'm not sure that will stop it completely?