Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Loser!

I completely admit that I have been in a blog funk. Nobody but myself to blame. And really, there is no good reason. We have been really busy, but that should just give me more to write about. Right? Also, I have been very poor about leaving comments on all of your blogs. I do read each and every one and really have no excuse. I am sorry. I will do better.

Anyway, since the last post (over 1 month ago, I know), the kids have started school and have already gone off track (they are in year round school). They return back next Tuesday. I really like their teachers so far this year and hope that I am not disappointed.

While off track we have tried to keep busy. The kids and I spent 4 days at my parents cabin. We bought a year pass and had a fun day at the zoo. And Tim and I spent a 4 day weekend getaway in Las Vegas. I do have pictures of all of our adventures and will post them soon.

I also have some REALLY fun news that I will post about in a few days when I have a few more details. You'll have to stay tuned. I promise I won't leave you hanging long. I will update soon!

---Allison

3 comments:

Zaltana said...

OK Allison,
You have me terribly interested in this great news. I hope we won't have to wait too long for it!!

During the summer, I have often checked your blog for updates and am glad to see you posting again. I know about the busy summer thing...and about feeling like a blogging loser. So take comfort that you are not alone. :)

Glad to see your little one is doing so well - and the other little ones too - but you know what I mean.

I'll be looking for the new post!
~Wendy~

Mp said...

I've been wondering about you guys!!! I'm glad to know everything is o.k. and can't wait to hear your wonderful news! I hope we don't have to wait another month...ha ha just kidding.

Hugs,
Mike

Palmer Family said...

C'mon Al, what's this REALLY fun news??? Don't leave me hangin! :)